Blueberry Yogurt Bites with Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Servings 8 pieces
- 200 g yogurt plant-based
- 125 g fresh blueberries or sub frozen
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 200 g dark chocolate melted
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter natural
- granulated peanuts topping, optional
- Line a small board or baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine yoghurt and maple syrup. Add the blueberries and mix to combine.
- Spoon the mixture in clusters onto the baking paper. Place this into the freezer for 1-2 hours until hardened.
- Top each cluster with roughly 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter, then return the tray to the freezer so the peanut butter can firm up.
- One by one, coat each cluster in melted chocolate, sprinkle with granulated peanuts. The chocolate should set at room temp from the coolness of the yoghurt to eat immediately. If saving for later, pop them back into the freezer and take them out to thaw for a few minutes before eating.