Chickpea, Roast Pumpkin & Walnut Salad
This quick and easy chickpea salad with roast pumpkin is the perfect filling plant based lunch. Served on a bed of rocket/arugula, topped with walnuts and a creamy tahini dressing. Prepare your roast pumpkin ahead of time for quick assembly.
Servings 1 people
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt plant based
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 cup rocket (arugula)
- 100 g canned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup diced roasted pumpkin
- 2 tbsp walnuts roughly chopped
- Combine yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice and garic in a medium bowl to make dressing. Whisk until well combined.
- Place rocket in a serving bowl and top with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 742mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 8005IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 3mg