Trail Mix Rocky Road with Dark Chocolate, Cranberries and Pistachios
This decadent slice is a cross between a rocky road and a bag of trail mix! A mix of crunchy and chewy textures makes this an extra satisfying treat.
Servings 10 pieces
- 1/3 cup pistachios roughly chopped, not too small
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Line a loaf tin (approx 23cm x 7cm) with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients, except salt, in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt chocolate. Stir in coconut oil and salt.
- Pour chocolate mixture over dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press into lined tray, top with coconut flakes and refrigerate for 1 hour to set. Slice into 10 squares and keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 213IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 4mg