This air fryer breakfast cookie is quick, filling and delicious! Your favourite sweet treat transformed into a healthy meal in just 10 minutes made with oats, banana and chia seeds. There's no excuse to skip breakfast now!
Servings 1 people
- Air fryer
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 small banana mashed
- 1/2 tbsp smooth peanut butter natural
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- splash of milk plant-based
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips plant-based
- 1/2 scoop protein powder optional
- In a small mixing bowl, mash banana with a fork, then mix in all other ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Shape into a large cookie, place onto sheet of baking paper and press in chocolate chips on top.
- Air fry for 10 minutes at 180C/360F. Enjoy!
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 0.1mg | Sodium: 483mg | Potassium: 725mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 336mg | Iron: 3mg