Zesty Mango, Avo & Tofu Salad
This fresh and zesty salad loaded with mango, avocado, cherry tomatoes and topped with pan fried tofu is a delicious healthy lunch option.
Servings 2 people
- 300 g extra firm tofu cubed in 2cm chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil extra virgin
- 1 mango diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup red cabbage finely sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 stalks fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 120 g fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
Zesty lime dressing
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- pinch of salt
- pinch of chilli flakes optional
- Prepare the fresh vegetables and fruit.
- Heat a lug of olive oil in a large fry pan. Add the diced tofu and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook tofu evenly on all sides until golden, then set aside on a piece of paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place all salad ingredients into two bowls. Pour over dressing and top with tofu.