These delicious spicy hummus potatoes are a cross between a potato salad and patatas bravas! Simple, quick, and sure to please a crowd, this recipe is vegan-friendly and made with affordable ingredients.
If you’re looking for something a little different, try using a homemade hummus like this Kidney Bean Hummus!
Spicy Hummus Air Fryer Potatoes
- Air fryer
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 4 stalks spring onion finely chopped
- 2/3 cup hummus
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Slice potatoes into halves or quarters so they are all roughly the same size, about 2.5cm/1 inch chunks.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Boil until potatoes are tender but not breaking apart (about 8-10 mins).
- Drain then drizzle lightly with olive oil then transfer to air fryer for 20 minutes at 200C/390F until crispy and golden.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Once the potatoes are done transer to a serving dish, drizzle the hummus sauce over the top, garnish with spring onion and serve.